As our company continues to expand, we need someone with 1 + years of prospecting experience, or a recent graduate with excellent leadership and internship experience, to take their career to the next level and to play a key role in the growth of EverTrue. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the ideal candidate will become an expert in generating, prospecting and qualifying leads, one of the most important components of the sales process. As an active member of the Sales and Marketing team, the successful candidate will drive opportunities, build pipeline and drive revenue for the inside sales team. This role is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a fast-paced sales environment, in a growth stage Software-as-a-Service company with enormous opportunity for career growth.
- Qualify sales leads generated via outbound cold calling activities. As needed, qualify sales leads generated via inbound channels such as the Web, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Make initial sales contact to evaluate and understand a prospect’s business needs, and make recommendations as to next steps
- Move leads through the qualifying process by communicating EverTrue’s value proposition
- Cold call and identify decision makers within accounts
- Identify high potential prospects and transition them to the sales team after a thorough needs analysis
- Partner with inside sales reps to develop a target list of accounts to penetrate on a quarterly basis in support of the business plan
- Effectively utilize our lead management system as well as documentation and tracking processes
- Maintain the database, including comprehensive data entry, setting alarms for follow-up, lead tracking and hand-off
- Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of EverTrue’s products/services and competitive differences
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual metrics
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a CRM solution such as Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to meet or exceed individual goals set by team manager
- Must be highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and flexible
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment
Our CEO Brent Grinna founded EverTrue to bring the technological advances of the for-profit sector to the mission-driven nonprofit world. Our nonprofit advancement tools identify & prioritize prospects using capacity & affinity insights from social media integration. Today, more than 250 nonprofit institutions use EverTrue’s software, services, and support to develop better data, deeper relationships, and richer insights on their donors.