What you’ll do:
- Autonomously prospect, engage, structure, negotiate, and close meaningful, multifaceted relationships with digital media industry and other third parties, and serve as primary liaison for ZocDoc in the digital media space
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analyses on the digital media landscape, and present your findings to ZocDoc leadership. You’ll have significant exposure to senior leaders across the company as well as interaction with senior leadership at partnering companies.
- Collaborate across internal stakeholders and business units, coordinating multiple projects and work streams
- Play an active role in improving ZocDoc and our culture. Welcome feedback and ideas from colleagues, and take ideas from exploration to project creation
- Build out an internal project support team when needed for the features and products you create
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree(s) preferred
- Significant experience in digital media and in maintaining internal/external client relationships. Excellent negotiation, collaboration, and communication skills are vital.
- Success leading and closing myriad complex negotiations. Experience in healthcare, entrepreneurialism, or at a tech startup is a plus
- Experience owning ideation, creation, and operation of a product (standalone, division or department) successfully
- Candidates with experience in running a business with full P&L responsibility preferred
ZocDoc is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients every month. Since 2007, we’ve worked to fix broken systems that get in the way of good care by uniting modern patients and doctors. It began with some bad news we’ve all heard before. After ZocDoc’s founder suffered a burst eardrum, the doctor couldn’t see him for four painful days. He was left wondering: If we could buy everything from hand soap to airfare with a swipe of the phone, why was healthcare so different? And why had we come to accept our powerlessness as patients? The idea for ZocDoc was born then, and we haven’t stopped building since. With ZocDoc, you can see doctors’ open appointment times and book instantly online – no more phone calls, and no more month-long waits. But better access to care was just the start. Trying to find a neighborhood physician who meets your needs? With ZocDoc, it’s as simple as it should be. You can also make informed choices with verified reviews, stay on top of important checkups with tailored reminders, and more. And those pesky waiting room forms? Fill them out online – just once – and you can use them over and over again. Of course, your healthcare experience probably isn’t perfect yet. That’s why ZocDoc will keep dreaming solutions up and rolling them out. But no matter what, our mission will remain the same: give power to the patient. We simply believe there’s no better way to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve.