The Business Development team will be the next growth engine for the company as we move beyond inbound leads to outbound prospecting and content marketing. The primary goal of the BD team is to educate the market about Virtual Data Rooms and build awareness of Firmex. How do we plan on doing this? By rolling up our sleeves, having a ton of conversations, and always looking to provide value with every interaction. And to ensure this, we make sure our Business Development Associates work in an environment that is conducive to success; extensive training programs, a collaborative and fun environment, and processes and technologies that would make most tech companies jealous.
If you are a high-energy, self-starting individual with a desire to prove yourself and move up the ranks fast, then this is the place for you.
- Utilizing a consistent contact attempt process via phone and email to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads, making an average of 60-80 calls a day.
- Expected to schedule 4+ demos a week for Sales Executives
- Proactively prospect for new qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, Salesloft Cadence, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, and Pardot
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to follow-up on targeted email campaigns and to convert Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads
- Develop a pipeline of Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads and work to convert those leads and pass them on to the Sales Executives as qualified Sales Opportunities
- Play a supporting role in sales cycles that you initiate and develop sales skills
- Consistently using Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction to ensure efficient lead management.
Required Skills and Attributes Skills and Experience
- Ability to contribute individually and work within a strong team culture
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Excellent writing, presentation, and demonstration skills
- Goal oriented
- Intellectually curious and emotionally intelligent
- Strong listening skills
- Energy, passion, compassion and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
*Note: The “Core Duties” is a summary of the duties that are essential to this role and is not an exhaustive list. Firmex reserves the right to add or amend duties as necessary.
Firmex is a cloud-based Virtual data room service provider headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Virtual data rooms facilitate secure document sharing across corporate firewalls.