Who We Are
The HonkMobile team is a small but passionate team of ‘doers’. Everyone checks their ego at the door and is encouraged to contribute thoughts, ideas or talents at their disposal.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking to hire key business development professionals who will be responsible for creating leads and closing deals. Working very closely with the CEO – a proven business leader who successfully exited his last large company – you will be instrumental in taking the company to the next level. The role will start with closing opportunities across Canada with an eye to ultimately growing very quickly throughout the North American market.
- You are a self-directed and motivated new business developer who is resilient and able to stay on top of accounts
- You must be able to move fast – there are a lot of parking lots to convert!
- From the boardroom to the back alley, you must be able to sell to owner/operators, as well as senior executives at many of the largest property management and real-estate companies throughout North America.
- The company is in start-up mode, newly VC funded and we are looking for someone that is highly driven and a proven top-performer in closing new business.
- Ideally, you have sold something new in to the marketplace where the brand didn’t get you in the door – you did! We are looking for the ultimate relationship builder, someone that will ask tough questions and demonstrate value.
- Ideally someone who has 1-3 years of proven B2B sales experience
- Experience selling into commercial real estate or property management is ideal but not necessary
What’s In It For You
- The opportunity to work alongside one of Toronto’s best entrepreneurs!
- Selling in a very hot space – mobile payment solutions
- To create and establish market innovation
- Moving to Yonge/Eglington office October 1st
- Approximately $45-60k base, $80-100k OTE
HonkMobile is looking to change the way that the parking operates both for consumers and operators. The idea at its core is simple, allow consumers to pay for parking via their smartphones. The execution of that idea is what separates us. We have significant traction, VC backed and growth is accelerating.