• Own the reporting and analytics process for SMS Assist’s supplier partner as well as our supplier partner’s top clients.
• Organize, analyze, and report on large amounts of raw data with the ability to extract relevant conclusions and present the results to the CEO and COO.
• Proactively identify problematic areas, and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct.
• Develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions.
• Develop and implement a weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting structure.
• Develop graphs, reports, and presentations for project results.
• Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports.
• Ability to develop and automate processes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• MS Excel skills (comfortable with pivots, lookups, macros)
• Demonstrated ability to take large amounts of data, extract the relevant information and form concise conclusions.
• Proactively take on projects with minimal supervision
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
• Proactive self-motivator, driven and enthusiastic
• Excellent attention to detail and time management skills required including ability to prioritize and multi-task and handle time-sensitive deadlines in a complex, fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
• Masters or Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Business Information Systems or other business related field
• 3-5 years of experience
About SMS Assist
SMS Assist is revolutionizing multisite property management using our unique business model and proprietary cloud-based technology platform. SMS Assist provides a fully managed business solution to more than 90,000 client locations with a network of over 20,000 affiliate subcontractors. Using its unique business model and proprietary cloud-based technology platform, SMS Assist continuously reduces client costs to maintain their properties, while improving service quality and speed of delivery. SMS Assist is a Pritzker Group portfolio company.