We are an early stage startup currently looking for a proficient developer to work on our article ranking system. Competitive compensation will be offered for this position.
- Solid understanding of CS concepts such as data structures and algorithms
- Experience with C, C++, or Java
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, and Perl
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- A passion for startups!
- Working towards a B.A./B.S. in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or other related technical fields
- Familiarity with BigTable or other non-relational databases
- Experience with native iOS or Android development
- Experience with topic modeling
BriefMe is changing the way people consume news. We are the first-ever news ranking system, making it easier for people to stay informed. We recently launched an iOS app on the App Store which was featured by Apple in their best new apps, and we are currently working on an Android version. We have built a robust algorithm that filters through thousands of news articles to ultimately present the articles that people are consuming now.