Brandwatch is looking for a Sales Engineer: someone passionate about technology and business, who wants to help potential clients design solutions to marketing problems using social data. You will be a trusted advisor in meetings, a prolific creator of demonstration builds, and a key person across our largest and most complex deals. You will use your position in Professional Services to bring the best technical thinking to Brandwatch’s global sales organization.
- Build use-case driven configurations tailored to prospects’ needs, as discovered by the sales leads
- Create demonstrations tailored to the appropriate audience: from CMO to analyst to community manager
- Collaborate with sales team leads to find real stories and insights in the data
- Introduce bleeding edge implementation techniques to demonstrate unique ways Brandwatch can solve prospects’ problems and features of the roadmap still in beta
- Contribute technical knowledge to RFP questions and the questions database
- Communicate pitch feedback to product teams, and create feature requests
- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy
- Find ways to continually maximize efficiencies in the technical sales process and support sales efficiency across sales teams and industry verticals
- Stay current with industry news, competitor landscape, partner offerings and the latest Brandwatch technology updates and configuration techniques
- Partner with account management and professional services teams to ensure a stellar experience for new customers
If you have 3+ years experience as a sales engineer at an enterprise SaaS business and if you are:
- Genuinely curious about how social and data can solve business problems
- Capable of easily relating complicated concepts to non-technical people
- An expert on pushing the limits of SaaS products
- Obsessed with alternative solutions, understands the power in the word “no”
- Always ready to answer questions out of left field
- Completely comfortable leading meetings in front of large groups
- Dedicated to teamwork
- A writer of inspiring, meticulous scopes
- A quick learner of new technologies and their value propositions
- Happier in high speed, high pressure, high impact environments
- Exceptional at managing your time
We encourage you to apply for this role.
Also great if you have:
- Experience with buyers in marketing
- Knowledge of the marketing technology sector
- Web programming experience
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a growing international company (6 offices worldwide, with more on the way), voted one of Crain’s ‘Best Places to Work in New York’. We value creativity and a love of problem solving in our staff; with our flat structure, we make sure everyone’s voice can be heard.
Working for Brandwatch: We are located in the vibrant Flatiron district in New York. Our open plan office has all the usual start-up temptations- cupboards bursting with snacks (a range to satisfy all taste buds), fruit bowls, drinks fridges, and of course coffee. Our team bonds over company lunches, happy hours, and volunteer days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Brandwatch is forging the path for the next level of social intelligence. We have already created the best Enterprise Social Intelligence platform in the world, but that’s just the start. We’re on a mission to bring together the things we do well – engineering, design and understanding customer needs – to help businesses and brands prove and optimize the value of their marketing in an ever-changing social world. We are creating new products and solutions that enhance the intelligence our customers get from social data, to help them make smarter and quicker business decisions. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.