Brandwatch is seeking a highly motivated leader and team player as a Partner Sales Manager to manage these key partnerships. This individual will be primarily responsible for sourcing and/or supporting opportunities that involve Brandwatch solution partners. This will be a quota-bearing role based on revenue closed from partner-sourced opportunities, and this individual will report into the VP, Channels & Partnerships.
This will be a unique and exciting role in that will mix business acumen, technical application, strategy, all facets of marketing, internal/external collaboration and executive exposure. This individual will become very knowledgeable of the broader digital marketing ecosystem, how all the pieces fit together, and how Brandwatch can leverage the ecosystem as a competitive advantage.
- Evangelize Brandwatch across partner organizations and source opportunities for Brandwatch Enterprise and Agency sales teams.
- Meet and/or exceed a quota based on revenue closed from partner-sourced deals.
- Manage relevant opportunities with partner involvement during the entire sales lifecycle and as an aggregate pipeline.
- Construct and execute business plans with Brandwatch solution partners informed by Brandwatch’s strategic initiatives.
- Align with and influence Brandwatch sales teams to drive partner deals to close, and act as the liaison between Brandwatch and partner teams.
- Serve as the single-point-of-contact for partners (both internally and externally).
- Understand partner offerings as well as our own, and advise on which partner technologies best address client needs based on both business and technical factors.
- Work with Brandwatch sales and account management teams to source opportunities which can be referred out to our partners.
- Own joint solution offerings from ideation to joint value proposition to integration implementation to go-to-market plans.
- Help partners build offerings based on the Brandwatch API
- Collaborate with teams across the organization (sales, account management, professional services, marketing, legal/finance…) – both at Brandwatch and with partners – to successfully support partner relationships, sales opportunities and go-to-market plans.
- Work with team members of all levels, including executives and the C-suite, to exert influence and produce results.
Requirements / Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in technology partnerships, sales, account management or similar with demonstration of career progression.
- BA/BS Required. MBA/MS preferred.
- Sales mentality with proven history of exceeding revenue targets.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing ecosystem, SaaS technologies, and platform integrations. Technical background is a plus.
- Experience with executing co-selling pitches, go-to-market plans, and joint value propositions.
- Track record of developing and maintaining executive/C-level relationships.
- Affinity for cross-team collaboration and driving organizational change.
- Salesforce and similar internal management tools.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Partner deals closed
- Revenue from partner-sourced deals
- Inbound/outbound partner leads and co-sell opps
- Partner qualified opportunities
- Evangelism sessions and activities
- Partner marketing events and activities
- Creative problem-solver
- Passionate and proactive
- Resourceful in a start-up environment
- Collaborative and generally helpful
- Genuinely interested in digital marketing and the tech space overall
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crain’s New York noticed this and voted us as one of the ‘Best Places to Work 2014’. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well stocked drinks fridges, and ShakeShack days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Brandwatch is forging the path for the next level of social intelligence. We have already created the best Enterprise Social Intelligence platform in the world, but that’s just the start. We’re on a mission to bring together the things we do well – engineering, design and understanding customer needs – to help businesses and brands prove and optimise the value of their marketing in an ever-changing social world. We are creating new products and solutions that enhance the intelligence our customers get from social data, to help them make smarter and quicker business decisions. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.