- Using PostBeyond’s brand persona and voice, research, write, and edit content that speaks to our target customers and helps move them through the buyer journey.
- Know, understand, and present value proposition clearly and succinctly.
- Plan the contents of PostBeyond’s editorial calendars according to our style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Research a story’s background information to provide complete and accurate information.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals who are credible sources of information.
- Active social listening and research to keep on top of marketing trends in the industry to better inform content creation.
- Consult with sales, customer success, and marketing to obtain information on products or services and discuss what should be published throughout our channels.
- Write articles, email copy, downloadable resources, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Be a team player; share your knowledge and successes
Desired skills and experience
- University or College degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or English, or equivalent.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Creative thinker & process driven.
- Excels in fast-paced environments – you’re a self-motivated fast learner.
- Work in a collaborative and constructive way with teams across the company.
- Capable of expressing thought leadership within the team.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Doesn’t take self too seriously – ability to have fun (very important!)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you, and celebrating your many wins at our after-work events (or middle of the day if it’s hot and sunny).
At PostBeyond, we’re dedicated to solving problems in communications. Ivan Tsarynny (co-founder), coming from a background at Dale Carnegie and various training and communications companies, always thought that employees are a company’s most valuable assets. This is why he started an employee engagement & advocacy software company. Employees add to the bottom line in various ways, and frankly, they ARE the company. Now what if you empowered these employees on social media, considering that collectively they have a much wider reach than any brand channel? This passion for people and business communications turned into a software company with dozens of clients and thousands of users. PostBeyond’s platform enables employees and partners to post approved brand content to their personal networks in an efficient, consistent, and measurable way.