In this role we will drop you right into the bustling action on the production floor where anything from websites, digital strategy, apps or just a darn good idea that hasn’t been done before comes to exist. You will work with a variety of people all from whom you can soak up valuable industry knowledge and secrets. You will fine-tune your design skills and find out what it feels like to work in a fast-paced, creative, crank-shaft innovative environment. We will put you into the uncomfortable zone where you will learn more and find out what you want to do with your career. You will witness how to come up with a digital strategy as well as see the production of digital projects from idea to implementation.
- Be comfortable creating new designs based on established style guides (internally and for clients)
- Be comfortable designing for print and web with best practices for each in mind
- Experience working on collaborative multi-disciplinary teams
- Previous agency experience helpful
- Knowledge of branding and ensuring visual consistency across all work
- Able to work with multiple deadlines/able to prioritize work
- A deep interest into how things work in general.
- Excellent Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills (Powerpoint especially)
- An interest in UX (experience in Wireframing is a plus)
- Ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and work effectively in a team all while being interrupted often.
- Has an eye for detail and a strong sense of design
- Ability to take charge and work autonomously when needed
- Sense of humor & Excellent ping pong skills (just kidding beginners are accepted too)