Birchbox Man was launched in April 2012. It is the leading discovery commerce platform. Birchbox Man offers consumers a unique and personalized way to discover, learn about, and shop the best grooming, and lifestyle products on the market.
We are looking for a seasoned, detail oriented, efficient, enthusiastic, and analytical candidate to join the Birchbox Man Team. This person will partner with internal teams and directly with Men’s grooming and lifestyle brands to design and execute dynamic and high impact marketing campaigns. The Campaign Strategy Manager will be extremely involved in managing and executing tasks to support brand relationships, manage and contribute to the growth of the Men’s Campaign Strategy team.
We are looking for someone who displays leadership, is highly motivated, and willing to work hard to learn the Birchbox business. This person is expected to have the skills and experience in order to successfully manage large, complex brand partner relationships, support the implementation of strategic partnerships as needed, and take on special projects to drive business results.
Lead brand campaign development for brand partners, which requires
• Understanding the brand’s goals – for their products, and for their partnership with Birchbox
• Determining the ideal campaign plan for brand partners, including which promotional assets to employ, how to target samples, and how to engage brands throughout the campaign
• Securing and tracking marketing placements, through collaboration with cross-functional teams and keeping detailed records using internal tools (e.g., Salesforce)
• Drafting and delivering campaign overviews for each brand
• Communicating any changes through the campaign planning/execution process – to both internal stakeholders and brand partners
Liaise between brand partners and the organization by:
• Leading and managing internal projects associated with campaigns
• Ensuring that cross-functional team members understand pertinent information about brands in order to meet campaign objectives
Manage and execute brand campaigns, including but not limited to:
• Sending Brand Checklists and Sample POs to brands
• Ensuring timely delivery of assets and sample inventory
• Consistently providing updates on campaign coverage and results to brand partners
• Overseeing the development and launch of brand and product webpages
• Developing and participating in the merchandising strategy in the Birchbox Shop
Brand Campaign Analytics:
• Partnering with Campaign Analysts to asses the impact of campaigns and how best to apply learnings going forward
• Conducting ad-hoc analyses in order to inform brand conversations and support the campaign planning process
• Delivering campaign results to brand partners and share insights/knowledge with internal teams
BA/BS and 3-5 years of work experience and 1+ year management experience
• Experienced in managing multiple projects at once and leading teams towards a collective goal, on time and on budget
• Extremely organized – everything is planned, has a place, and happens on time
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills
• Open to performing a variety of administrative asks and are eager to learn
• Personable and can easily work across multiple team members
• Efficient, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize
Please write a cover letter explaining why you think this role is a great fit for you based on what you’ve read in the job description.
Birchbox is the leading discovery commerce platform. We are redefining the retail process by offering consumers a unique and personalized way to discover, learn about, and shop the best beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products on the market.Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox launched in September 2010 and extended into men’s products in April 2012 with Birchbox Man.In September 2012, Birchbox acquired Paris-based JolieBox, gaining business units in France, the UK, and Spain to take the company global and become the international market leader in discovery commerce.Birchbox has been featured in USA Today, The New York Tim