Responsible for timely billing and collection of accounts receivable balances, accurate customer invoicing, resolution of invoice disputes and providing stellar customer service.
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:
The Princeton Review is THE destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into their dream college or grad school. How do we do it? Online and in-person tutoring and test prep from top-notch educators as well as more than 150 books and personalized college counseling. The Princeton Review was recently acquired by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI), a leading media and Internet company with more than 150 brands. Former Match.com CEO, Mandy Ginsberg, is now leading the company into its next phase of growth. We need ambitious, innovative people to join our team to continue our success as an education leader. If you are passionate about education, want to give millions of students the edge they need to succeed and be part of a fast growing internet business then you’re in the right place.
For more information visit www.princetonreview.com and www.facebook.com/ThePrincetonReview. Follow the Company’s Twitter feed @ThePrincetonRev.
1. Review accounts receivable aging reports and make appropriate collection calls on outstanding receivable balances
2. Create Invoices as contractually required and forward to Client
3. Cultivate strong internal partnerships with off-site Executive Directors, Finance department and Information Technology team
4. Accurately process invoices, credit memos and refunds, apply cash and perform account reconciliations
5. Respond to and timely resolve customer chargebacks
6. Review past due accounts for potential bad debt write-off and/or escalation to third party collections
7. Prepare and create reports and spreadsheets
8. Other duties/projects as assigned
1. Associates Degree in Accounting or related field required
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting a plus
3. Minimum 1 year AR/billing/ collections experience
4. General knowledge of accounting principles and understanding of collection practices
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Ability to multi task and prioritize
7. Strong organizational skills a must
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
About The Princeton Review
For 30 years, The Princeton Review has been the destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into a great college or grad school. Come join our team as a classroom instructor.