Would you like to be part of a revolution in health care? Then check out this career opportunity at Spreemo, a fast growing digital health company reshaping the way we evaluate and select our doctors. With Spreemo, patients can finally get the answers to whether a doctor has the experience and skill to properly diagnose and treat them. Today, we’re doing this in radiology; tomorrow, we’re taking on the greater healthcare ecosystem.
Spreemo is seeking several passionate people to join our billing team who share our vision of a smarter, technology-driven healthcare system. As a Billing Associate, you will play an integral role in moving the vision forward.
About the Position
- Learn the challenges of the state of today’s healthcare system.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare payment schedule and billing.
- Prepare deposits and assist in collections.
- Generate monthly reports.
- Full time position.
- Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Flexible vacation, sick day and PTO policies.
- Full health benefits.
- Fun, fast-paced and challenging work environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Four year college degree in an accounting or business discipline preferred.
- Strong work ethic.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Online QuickBooks (QBO) and/or medical billing knowledge a plus.
- Willingness to learn!
SummarSpreemo's mission is to fix healthcare, one medical specialty at a time, by understanding how to differentiate doctors based on objective quality metrics that enable us to find the very best doctor for a particular injury or illness. Today we're focused on radiology by providing employers and their injured employees with access to the highest quality imaging facilities ensuring that each patient receives the right diagnosis and the best chance for recovery of your startup