This is an opportunity for an energetic, self-starter to join Audicus’ fast-growing startup in a customer experience position. This role will require someone to engage with customers over the phone, via email or on live chat, so you MUST enjoy these different types of interactions. We strive to deliver a great online experience to customers, and this will become your specialty. We’ll teach you the ropes, but we need someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with people, and can help build our brand through amazing Customer Service.
Ability to speak and write in English & Spanish is a must.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Deliver an amazing online experience through phone, email and live chat
- Engage in ways to improve our website, user online experience and internal processes
- Become experts in our internal technology systems, to drive customers to sales or ensure their experience with Audicus is top-notch.
- Provide feedback to other areas of the business, such as logistics, marketing & business development
- Be ready to wear many different hats; after all, we are a startup
WHO ARE YOU
- Fun, easy going and sincere
- A fast-learner who quickly retains information
- Loves working as part of a team
- Is willing to put in the extra work to drive customer experience
- Enjoys meeting & speaking with new people in their day-to-day life
- A ‘glass half full’ mentality is a must
- Did we mention fun?
Audicus is a young, fast-growing eCommerce startup currently located in the stylish Chelsea neighborhood in New York City. We offer discreet, cost-effective, designer hearing aids that combine seemingly invisible design with high-tech sound technology and are fully customizable.
Moreover, Audicus is disruptive on the price and delivery front: hearing aids can cost $3000-7000/pair (typically not covered by insurance). Most of these costs are driven by artificial markups in manufacturing and retail… which Audicus completely eliminates through its direct, online model. Audicus cuts out these middlemen and passes 70% of the savings directly on to the end-user. As such, it is a transparent and affordable solution for the 40-Million Americans with hearing loss.
This is a temp-to-perm role; this role will turn part-time for the right candidate, who proves to be an essential member of the Customer Experience Team. You will be working 3-4 days per week, and need to be available for one weekend shift (4-5 hrs) per week. Shifts can vary morning vs. night and flexibility is a must (But don’t worry, we will be flexible too — prior to hire, we will discuss what works best for you!) For the first few weeks during training, we may have you work additional weekend shifts as needed.
Audicus is making it possible for anyone with hearing loss to obtain hearing aids without the inflated cost due to the middleman. By offering high-tech, affordable hearing aids online, we are cutting down stigmas around hearing aids and making them accessible. Since June 2012, we've saved people more than $15 million.