MOO’s ecommerce business has been extremely successful in rapidly growing revenue and customer numbers over several years. This growth has critically depended upon a high quality of products and services, and upon having an extremely good grasp of what MOO customers value and need. MOO now requires an outstanding BI Architect to join its Business Intelligence team.
Reporting to the VP Engineering, the BI Architect will join the senior technology leadership team and will be responsible for managing and developing the BI team, which is currently made up of 3 Data Analysts and a Web Analyst. This role will also work closely alongside development and technical operations teams to drive the current MOO platform forward.
• Owning the current BI architecture comprising ETL, data stores and reporting platform.
• Leading a team of analysts/developers in data modelling, ETL build and report creation.
• Managing the core BI team’s workload and priorities.
• Collaborating with business and technical stakeholders to ensure that the BI strategy/roadmap aligns to business goals and objectives.
• Continually identifying and exploring new technologies and techniques to ensure the BI architecture is scalable and up-to-date.
• ETL design and build
• Data modelling – Dimensional and Normalized (3NF)
• Expert in SQL
• Functional and/or object-oriented programming experience
• Experience leading and inspiring a team of analysts/developers
• Experience with Tableau report creation and administration or similar reporting tool
• Experience with Python, MySQL, Tableau Desktop & Server and Apache Spark (PySpark API) desirable.
MOO is an award-winning online print business. We are passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. Founded in 2004, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web: making great design available to all.