WHO WE ARE: BaubleBar is building a unique retail destination for fashion jewelry by addressing the unmet needs of both consumers and designers. Since launching in January 2011, BaubleBar has resonated with consumers and tastemakers alike, having been picked up by a wide range of outlets from editorial WWD and Vogue to popular Us Weekly and The Today Show to celebrities like Rihanna and Gwyneth Paltrow. We love color-blocking, tequila and the occasional afternoon dance party.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: Ideal candidates are entrepreneurially-minded self-starters. The BaubleBar team is comprised of individuals who thrive on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems, possess the desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment, and are considerate of one another. Interested candidates should work well in a flat organization, and excel at communicating with individuals across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Entry or mid level position.
- Must be enthusiastic, pro-active and eager to learn about how a rapidly growing startup tackles new projects and partnerships.
- Work closely with the entire Offline team on a range of projects including account management (Anthropologie, Nordstrom), retail operations (The Bar, pop-up shops) and event planning.
- Bring exceptionally strong project-management and problem-solving skills. Ability to remain calm and organized in a busy work environment.
- Be comfortable with proposing new marketing ideas and process improvements and working with multiple teams to execute.
- Bring a high level of attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Balance as-needed customer service and operations support on short-term tasks with longer-term research projects.
- Be excited about any task that is needed to get the job done, whether it be helping a customer, running errands, data entry, researching vendors, etc.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- College graduate with a BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Fashion Management, etc.
- 1-3 years work experience in startup or retail company.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Google Documents.
- A background or interest in retail, branding, marketing, operations and event management.
- Someone who truly LOVES offline brand experiences, whose passion is evident in their work and who has a great sense of humor and outlook on life.
Apply at: http://baublebar.theresumator.com/apply/wXrz5N/Offline-Associate.html