- Make fun and engaging content from a dog’s-eye-view/dog-lovin’ human point of view that move people to share and like on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other emerging platforms.
- Juggling multiple projects at once. Video Producers will take a project from conception to completion: brainstorming, writing, execution, working with Editors to provide finished product.
- Brainstorm and execute sponsored videos for clients.
- Assist Video Creative Director in creating new video formats, styles, and production processes that result in shareable videos
- Execute projects according to pre-approved budget
- 2-5 years of proven experience creating compelling, shareable video content.
- An enthusiasm for dynamic storytelling, including discovering new ways to reach an audience using emerging media platforms or re-thinking existing formats
- Strong leadership and time management skills
- Must be meticulous, organized, and creative at the same time
- Ability to work in highly collaborative environment as well as on your own
- Proficiency with DSLR cameras, sound/lighting equipment, and editing suites a huge plus
About Bark&Co (BarkBox)
Bark & Co is the handiwork of Matt Meeker, Henrik Werdelin and Carly Strife. Brought together by their love of all things canine, these three launched Bark & Co’s first product, BarkBox, with little thought as to how popular it was going to be. As BarkBox grew, so did their understanding of the loyal dog parents that loved their monthly box of goodies. The success of the box led to the creation of Bark & Co, a company that is dedicated to building products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere.