What do ya need?
- A desire to keep our customers insanely satisfied.
- A quick and creative problem-solving mind
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing software
- Excellent writing skills (you can write with a unique, quirky voice)
- Experience chatting with people (retail, teaching, stand-up comedy, etc)
- Ease of communication with colleagues, customers, and other mammals
- Empathy, warmth, curiosity, humility and a wicked sense of humor
- Ruv, ruv, ruvs pups!!
- Full Time & Part time Schedules Available
- Evening and Weekend availability required.
About Bark&Co (BarkBox)
Bark & Co is the handiwork of Matt Meeker, Henrik Werdelin and Carly Strife. Brought together by their love of all things canine, these three launched Bark & Co’s first product, BarkBox, with little thought as to how popular it was going to be. As BarkBox grew, so did their understanding of the loyal dog parents that loved their monthly box of goodies. The success of the box led to the creation of Bark & Co, a company that is dedicated to building products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere.