Asulia Brand Ambassadors ( ABA’s) are the face of the brand at different field marketing events including in-store sampling demos, and events. These are typically weekday nights and weekends about 2-3 hours per demo. This is a part-time position.
About ABA’s Responsibilities
- Planning and hosting in-store retail demos. Coordinating with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules, product inventory levels, and store demo guidelines. Increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty.
- Timely tracking and reporting of demo results.
- Host marketing events that fit Asuila’s brand and partner with like-minded companies.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing accounts, store merchandisers, and market influencers that lead to increased brand awareness.
- Events beyond in-store demos may include samplings that reach consumers where they live, work, play, and shop.
- Share the love of vegetables!
Experience and Skills
- Reliable Transportation and Valid Driver’s License
- Outgoing and love talking with people
- Amazing customer service skills
- Ability to get to know the brand well and represent Asulia in an uplifting way
- Access to a computer and internet for reporting results, scheduling events
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid customer service background
- Understanding markets and sales
- Relevant market understanding
- A network of relevant contacts within socially conscious, active lifestyle, culture, and business
- Believer that there’s no I in team
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Social, outgoing, the person everyone wants to spend more time with!
- Excel proficient
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience : at least two years in events, promotion, medic, consumer products marketing
- Food safety certification (preferred)
This is a paid part-time position with a growing startup. We invest our time and energy to supporting our team to ensure your success with Asulia and beyond. We want to help you discover your full potential!
About Asulia Foods
We're vegetable obsessed! Asulia makes all natural, handcrafted fusion plant-based foods packed with nutrient-dense veggies, superfoods, and flavor. A portion of profits goes to Room to Read, which supports girls' education in developing countries.