Via is hiring outstanding Associates to join its NYC team.
As Associate, you will use advanced technology to monitor all aspects of Via’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution.
- Utilize Via’s proprietary tools to remotely monitor use of our apps by partner drivers and customers
- Communicate with drivers and customers to preempt or promptly respond to operational issues
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Be an expert in using Via’s advanced technology
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues
- Thrive in high-pressure situations and feel comfortable making decisions quickly
- A problem-solver who can effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communicator, with a knack for always finding the right tone when speaking with customers
- Possess a strong understanding of technology
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
This role has a flexible schedule. We’ll consider candidates for either full or part-time employment.
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Via is changing the way people get around cities. Using our app, a luxury ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via's revolutionary technology allows passengers to seamlessly share their ride -- it's on-demand transportation on a mass scale that's friendly to our planet. We're currently live in NYC and rapidly growing.