Jet.com’s Western Fulfillment Center (NV1 for short) is a fast-paced environment fully focused on getting orders out the door in a timely and accurate manner. Our fulfillment team is brand new so be prepared for rapid growth! We want employees who care and take pride in their work, and given that we’re a start-up you will need to be a jack of all trades – be prepared to wear many hats!
- Receive and unload shipments, verify contents against purchase orders for accuracy, and report any issues or discrepancies
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Receive, count, and assign product into inventory
- Pick, pack and ship all orders daily
- Audit inventory through regular cycle counts, as required
- Meet established metrics for daily productivity
- General understanding of common software and every day technology (like smartphones!)
- Problem solving and analytical skills – details are king!
- Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to interact and participate in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-driven environment
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- May require the ability to work a schedule outside of normal business hours
- Requires a high-school level of writing and math skills
- Change will come fast and furious – you will have to be able to adapt and grow
The smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Jet.com is a new e-commerce start up that launched this July with a mission to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. We start with great prices on millions of items from TVs to toilet paper. Then, our secret sauce kicks in. As you shop, our pricing engine flags Smart Items that cost less when bought together and gives you extra savings on your order when you build a Smart Cart with these products.