Artivest, a venture-backed fintech start-up, is committed to a core mission: we provide insight and access to exceptional investing. A fast-growing team of best-in-class financial and technology professionals, NYC-based Artivest connects leading hedge fund and private equity firms with the wider audience of investors seeking access to the highest quality alternatives.
Artivest is seeking an Investment Writer for our Marketing team. You will create content to educate and inform our clients and partners, including RIAs, family offices, high net worth individuals, and fund managers.
Who You Are
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion for harnessing the power of words to craft engaging stories
- Conversant in financial and investment concepts
- An excellent process manager, able to handle multi-layered projects simultaneously
- Highly organized with ability to integrate and work with a wide variety of content contributors
- Have strong intellectual curiosity that inspires a hunt for the truth in data and facts
What You’ve Done
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in financial services content creation
- Written and edited white papers, newsletters, pitch books, blog posts, etc. in which you turned complex financial concepts into engaging and informative communications
- Worked with social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and blogs
What You’ll Do
- Write and edit articles based on interviews and other sources
- Implement and execute our content strategy that includes the publication of a newsletter, white papers, blog posts, and social media posts
- Create marketing collateral to inform and educate investors and their advisors on our fund offerings including detailed online pitch books
- Conceptualize and develop storylines supporting our content strategy including the mining of influential publications, news, and articles
- Design and manage a content calendar
- Work closely with our Investor Relations, Fund Partnerships, and Investment Research teams to create content developing our firm’s thought leadership
- Work closely with Legal to ensure our content is compliant
Artivest connects a wider audience of suitable investors with investment opportunities in top-quality private equity and hedge funds that are typically available only at institutional minimum investment sizes. In the past two decades, we have witnessed a groundbreaking technological acceleration from desktops and pagers to tablets and smartphones. We now routinely find employment and romance online and purchase luxury items like cars and jewelry on our favorite websites, yet the alternative investment ecosystem still operates the same way it did 20 years ago. Part of the problem is that access to funds is limited for many suitable investors and funds are operating with an outdated technology toolbox even as the prospect of growing and maintaining a diverse investor base becomes costlier and more complex. Our technical, financial, and operational expertise powers a seamless experience for individual investors and a scalable point of access for financial advisors and fund managers. We provide a carefully vetted investor community with access to exceptional private equity and hedge funds. We power funds with technology that streamlines workflows, conserving precious bandwidth for more impactful interactions with investors. Artivest is bringing private investment management into the digital age — join us.