Art Director – DealTap Inc.
The real estate industry is about to make a big shift to digital transactions and that’s why we need you! We are a technology company based out of Toronto that provides real estate agents with a path to paperless deals through our DealTap platform. We allow users to generate offers, negotiate and electronically sign from anywhere and on any device. Our growing team is looking for members to lead this digital transition and help us become the industry standard in real estate transactions. Come join and help us pave the path to paperless.
• As the creative Art Director, you will be leading the company’s overarching creative initiatives.
•Maintaining brand integrity through all relevant mediums and channels.
•All initiatives require both your creativity and diligence to take the project from inception to execution. Furthermore you will be working closely with the product & development team and lead the user interface (UI) development of our real estate app, DealTap
- •Delivering creative that’s on strategy.
- •UI application design, responsive website design, digital assets, events and some print.
- •Make realistic time & effort estimates based on requirements
- •Manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- •Laugh at your manager’s jokes
- •Enforce brand standards throughout product and creative development cycle
- •Create information architecture and wireframes
- •Inspiring others! Collaborating. Sharing knowledge. (With designers, writers, management, and developers).
- •4+ years related experience
- •Fluent in: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- •Exposure to front end development (HTML5, CSS)
- •Experience with front end development – big bonus
- •Create work that stays true and honest to the brand
- •Proven ability to lead and follow
- •Stellar at designing things that communicate clearly.
- •Fearless in creating things outside your area of expertise.
- •Excellent at storytelling.
- •Be a hands-on doer.
- •Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- •Outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and effectively.