Appway’s System Architects investigate the architectural needs, explore available solutions, and then model and evaluate systems and their interaction using benchmark programs. In this role, your main responsibility will be to work closely with our clients to ensure the delivery of best practice solutions within the Appway platform. Using Java and Appway’s SDK and Plugin architecture, you will be responsible for writing Adapters that integrate Appway with existing legacy systems. You will analyze Appway customers’ organizational structures and business processes, investigate their architectural needs, and explore existing legacy solutions. Based on this knowledge, you will design business processes that formalize existing, informal processes, and integrate existing legacy systems. Finally, you will model these processes in the Appway Platform, our industry-leading business process platform, helping our customers attain higher efficiency, better control, and a simple way to monitor and benchmark their business in real time.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You are a self-starter and a quick learner.
- You are a people helper and a problem solver and you will apply these skills to support Appway’s customer needs.
- A knowledge gatherer and sharer, you enjoy finding ways to feed intelligence back into the products you work on, as well as with your colleagues.
- A perfectionist, you take great pride in the quality of your work, ensuring that it performs and meets the technical and functional requirements. This also means you strive to deliver on time and you are able to prioritize and manage your tasks accordingly.
- 4 or more years experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment using the technologies outlined below
- Familiar with all aspects of the SDLC
- Knowledge or experience in Java (J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML)
- Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL preferred
- Object Oriented knowledge or experience
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Fluent English. Any other language is an asset
- Willing to travel to customer locations throughout North America and internationally