We’re looking for sharp-minded number crunchers to help us make sense of the app industry. We have enormous amounts of data about the app store and as a data analyst you’ll be responsible for transforming complicated data sets into usable information that will empower our members as they navigate the app store.
- Slicing and dicing large amounts of data to find interesting insights and trends about the app industry
- Putting together engaging data visualizations and written reports
- Proactively seeking and inventing new methods for reporting app store data
- Designing algorithms that compute real-time stats as fast as possible
- A formal education in a computer science related field.
- Understanding of econometrics and their various applications
- Some experience composing reports and visualizations from complex data sets
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Basic knowledge of R or Stata
- Basic knowledge of SQL
What Wouldn’t Hurt:
- Enthusiasm for diving into monstrous data sets
- Excitement for big data visualizations
- Familiarity with app analytics
- A passion for technology and the mobile space
- A natural curiosity and drive for investigating interesting topics
appFigures is a reporting platform for mobile app developers that brings together all of your app store sales, ad data, worldwide reviews, and hourly rank updates into one intuitive and informative reporting solution.