Data-driven decision-making is how successful app makers dominate the charts. We’ve got the tools they need to understand the app store and we’re looking for a driven and passionate individual to introduce our reports and services to the world.
- Own the sales process, from lead generation and qualification to pain point identification and closings.
- Develop new opportunities by up/cross-selling to existing member base.
- Reach quarterly sales targets through inbound and outbound sales.
- Attend relevant industry events to learn more about our members and create new opportunities.
- Maintain strong, positive relationships with existing and prospective users.
- At least one years’ experience in sales, preferably in the app industry.
- Proven track record selling to enterprise customers.
- Experience working with CRM software, preferably Salesforce.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills.
- 4-year degree or equivalent.
- Base salary with competitive commission package based on multiple measurements of success (sales, demos scheduled, etc.)
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Strong 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized gym memberships and excellent discounts on hundreds of other well-known services and products
- Plenty of paid time-off and work-from-home days
- Awesome work station with multiple monitors and all the gadgets you need, even a 3D printer
- Fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Whiskey Fridays
- Parties for employees and members
appFigures is a reporting platform for mobile app developers that brings together all of your app store sales, ad data, worldwide reviews, and hourly rank updates into one intuitive and informative reporting solution.