Do you enjoy working with data to solve complicated challenges and discover trends? Do you like dazzling clients with your findings and helping them solve real complex problems?
We are looking for an analyst on the client services team who can be strategic, act quickly and will dig in and get things done. This will require top-notch critical thinking and problem solving skills – a person who is naturally highly quantitative and comfortable working with large datasets. At the same time, you must excel at working with clients in a professional and consultative manner, providing an experience that leverages your deep knowledge and insight to bring customer success.
- Data analysis, including business modeling and statistical analysis.
- Research and analysis of key industry events and on-going profiling of the top industry competitors.
- Analyze and interpret internal data with external research.
- Evaluate the methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Work with customers to ensure the highest satisfaction is achieved.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of our information.
- Experience in business analysis, research, financial and statistical modeling
- Proficient with Excel. Capabilities in SQL, VB a big plus.
- Success working on cross-functional teams to meet a common goal
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, especially when evaluating quantitative data but also when evaluating qualitative information and, most important, the ability to cross back and forth between the two to come to the right conclusions
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Creative and independent thinking with a desire to continuously learn and improve
- Has the characteristics of being confident, optimistic, self-motivated and resourceful
Comlinkdata is the leading provider of real-time market data and analysis for the telecommunications industry. Using proprietary data methodologies, Comlinkdata can observe the behaviors of telecom consumers in real-time, to empower our clients – including leading telecommunication service providers and financial services firms – to make better operational and strategic decisions. Based in Boston with development offices in Montreal, the Comlinkdata team is comprised of data architects and scientists, product designers and telecom industry thought leaders.