OpinionLab is seeking an Agile Product Owner to join our Chicago, IL based Product team.
As a member of our Product team, you will work with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and directly with customers to understand the problems facing the business and the vision for the product. The role will be responsible for translating requests and requirements into implementable solutions with an agile framework, and will be an integral part of the scrum team collaborating with developers and testers to break solutions into appropriate stories.
If you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, get-it-done environment and want to be a part of one of Chicago’s most innovative companies, we want to speak with you!
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline required; MBA preferred
- Experience working in Software as Service (SaaS) model strongly desired, especially for B2B applications
- Experience in writing business requirements for backend systems (beneficial)
- Working experience in Analytics/Business Intelligence areas (beneficial)
- 3+ year experience in the Product Owner role in Scrum methodology
- Certified Agile Product Owner (beneficial)
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly; work independently with little guidance; multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to comfortably work in an iterative/collaborative environment and facilitate collaborative decision-making
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand the big picture solution and then craft requirements into actionable use cases, epics, and user stories
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be effective in a growing and dynamic organization
- Takes initiative and assumes responsibility
- Gathering of customer, business, and technical requirements and filtering them down into a single product backlog while maintaining upward visibility
- Developing a complete knowledge and understanding of the product and the process and use that knowledge to ensure solutions meet current customer need
- Represent the customer or end user in the scrum team to clarify questions on backlog items
Competitive salary commensurate with skills, education & experience
Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K with employer match, & FSA plan
Casual workplace environment
To apply for this job, please send a cover letter detailing your abilities and your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our resume submission form by following the link to the left. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
OpinionLab provides omnichannel Voice of Customer feedback solutions to help organizations collect, understand, and leverage customer data.