Job Description: We are seeking an exceptional candidate to identify, qualify and close advertising sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have the ability to strengthen the company’s position as the leading targeted television media service and to introduce web marketing techniques to buyers and planners of traditional linear television.
- Sell Simulmedia’s services to Television advertisers and their agencies, meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Identify (and present the benefits of Simulmedia’s offerings to) key, senior client and agency stakeholders.
- Own revenue targets across respective advertising categories.
- Regularly contact, prospect for and develop new business accounts.
- Communicate with sales management regularly on activities.
- Attend relevant trade conferences.
- Attend industry trade shows
- Experience buying or selling TV and/or digital advertising.
- Established relationships with or experience in dealing with large national agencies and advertisers.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Strong social engineering skills.
Simulmedia is the pioneer and market leader in audience-based advertising on TV. We marry the power of advertising placements on national TV inventory with the accuracy of data driven audience targeting to sell and deliver the most precise, results-driven national TV advertising of any TV or media network. Since 2009, our mission has been to build the data resources, audience knowledge, inventory access, and technology platform to deliver results-driven TV advertising. Simulmedia brings digital advertising to TV. Based in the beautiful NoHo area of New York City, we're a start-up founded by serial entrepreneur Dave Morgan and funded by investors Union Square Ventures, Avalon Ventures and Time Warner.