Senior Product Manager
Department: Product Management
Type: Full Time
We Are Looking For:
ADstruc seeks an entrepreneurial-minded senior product manager to own its outdoor advertising platform. Disciplined and results-driven, you will lead and inspire an agile product development team as we prepare the company for the next exciting stage of growth.
- Identify, understand and prioritize opportunities to improve ADstruc’s flagship outdoor advertising platform to increase new sales and grow customer lifetime value.
- Organize and lead efforts to generate insights from analytics, customer feedback and user testing sessions, and transform these learnings into actionable user stories for the product development team.
- Collaborate effectively with account management, engineering, design and senior leadership to deliver features and products that accomplish clearly defined business goals.
- Occasionally manage outbound product marketing efforts including new product launches, weekly release communication and product training.
- Oversee ADstruc’s product development process and adjust day-to-day operations as needed to maintain productivity and collaboration.
- Triage, isolate and document production issues for engineering.
- Organize and lead manual testing efforts in preparation for a release.
- 5+ years in a software product management role
- Experience in and a strong preference for an agile development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effortlessly translate technical jargon to non-technical people
- Strong project management skills with the deft ability to eliminate scope creep
- Proven capability to inspire and lead others without direct authority
- Understanding of SQL, preferably with a programming background
- Standard equipment is a MacBook Air
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Stock options
- Team outings, including volunteering at various charities
- Great SoHo office space
- Free ping pong lessons
ADstruc is the leading workflow management solution to plan and buy outdoor advertising. With hundreds of national and local vendor partners and a suite of comprehensive tools, ADstruc enables media buyers to streamline their processes, automate routine tasks, and efficiently execute OOH campaigns, all in a unified interface. Our entire team is based in Soho and we are backed by some of the biggest names in venture capital, including DFJ, RRE, SoftTech, Founder Collective and more.