About the Role:
We define the BrainStation experience from the very beginning. Potential “Creators” from far and wide will be in contact with us on a daily basis, excited to start their journey in business, design and development. We’re here to support them by learning about their experiences and helping them to achieve their goals. If you want to change people’s lives, it’s time to get pumped up!
Who you are:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the BrainStation culture and lifestyle
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal crusher)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- A Jack/Jill of all trades; you’ve worked and thrive in a startup environment
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun
What you’ll do:
- Under the leadership of the Operations Manager, you create, lead and execute your market plan and local strategy
- You work cross-functionally with BrainStation HQ to build brand awareness and market development
- You execute community initiatives (events & experiences) and identify strategic sales opportunities
- You support your General Manager by creating a community playbook of influencers and identifying key relationships in the market
- You are a great coach and support for our Classroom Managers
- You coordinate events that feature thought leaders, ambassadors, local startups/businesses
- You liaise and leverage relationships with key players in the digital space
- You communicate key market information to BrainStation HQ (head office)
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with learning, whilst making new friends locally
- 2+ years experience in sales/business development
- Startup experience a huge asset
- Proven ability in working independently, under pressure and crushing targets
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related subject an asset
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our
students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
- Never stop learning – all BrainStation full-time members have access to our part-time evening courses!
- We work at King and Spadina out of a beautiful 12,000 sq ft brick and beam building
- Snacks stocked in the cupboards
- Local beer on tap
- You’ll be at the center of innovation in Canada
- BrainStation swag
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly socials
- Access to all BrainStation events
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports education, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Founded in 2012, BrainStation is a progressive educational institution that is powering the next generation of creators. Fuelled by Konrad Group, a global leader in the consumer and enterprise technology space, BrainStation’s curriculum is developed and updated in real-time based on what's happening in the industry. BrainStation is education for the 21st century, where business, creativity and technology collide.