Are you always the organized person in your friend circle or at work? Do you like to dabble in a variety of activities and multi-task with ease? Are you looking to join a company that makes a difference in education? If you answered yes to all, then we want you! The ideal candidate must possess the ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively with an ambitious client base. The candidate would be a self-starter with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, experience with payroll and data entry, and be able to work with minimal direction in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:
The Princeton Review is THE destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into their dream college or grad school. How do we do it? Online and in-person tutoring and test prep from top-notch educators as well as more than 150 books and personalized college counseling. The Princeton Review was recently acquired by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI), a leading media and Internet company with more than 150 brands. Former Match.com CEO, Mandy Ginsberg, is now leading the company into its next phase of growth. We need ambitious, innovative people to join our team to continue our success as an education leader. If you are passionate about education, want to give millions of students the edge they need to succeed and be part of a fast growing internet business then you’re in the right place. For more information, visit www.princetonreview.com and www.facebook.com/ThePrincetonReview. Follow the Company’s Twitter feed @ThePrincetonRev.
- Part-time position: 20-30 hours per week.
- Manage administrative function of office such as answering telephone, receiving and distributing messages, order office supplies, ensure classroom and facilities are prepared for students at all sites, etc.
- Manage the payroll process for employees to ensure time cards are completed, remind teachers and other staff of payroll deadlines, etc. Ensure all approvals are received and submissions filed on a timely basis
- Track teacher and student attendance for all offerings
- Serve as first point of contact for in-person visitors
- Perform test scoring and provide results to appropriate team member
- Additional duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s Degree required
2. Minimum of 1 year experience in office administration
3. Ability to work in multiple computer databases and possess proficient skills in MS Office
4. Strong written and oral communications skills
5. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skill
6. Strong ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and prioritize appropriately
About The Princeton Review
For 30 years, The Princeton Review has been the destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into a great college or grad school. Come join our team as a classroom instructor.