At Kinnek, we have a massive vision – to change the way businesses interact with each other. We have over 15,000 small businesses on the platform now. That’s cool. But how do we get to 50,000 businesses… 100,000 businesses… 250,000 businesses? That’s where you come in. We’re seeking an experienced and results-oriented digital marketer to take our SEM, Display, and Retargeting efforts to the next level. In this position you’ll be the sole person responsible for driving our user acquisition through all paid digital platforms, including Search (Google AdWords, Bing Ads), Social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Display and others. As we take Kinnek to more industries and expand our scope and scale, this will be a mission-critical role for us, building and scaling campaigns while maintaining our existing footprint in existing verticals. As a Series-A funded startup, we’re also building a company from the ground-up, and maintaining a collaborative environment is really important to us. Everyone on our team is encouraged to take the initiative and be creative with solutions that will propel our vision into success. So although your initial responsibilities will be focused on SEM, the full scope of this opportunity isn’t defined by a job description. Our ideal candidate will be excited to experiment with alternative digital acquisition channels or even blend new offline efforts with online efforts, and our team will encourage you to help us grow your career and a great company.
AT KINNEK, YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Fully managing Kinnek’s search and display advertising efforts
- Monitoring and analyzing campaigns to meet CPA goals
- Developing testing plans, implementing new strategies, and measuring results
- Keyword, ad copy and landing page optimization through A/B testing and maximizing good conversions
- Evaluating alternative digital acquisition platforms and ad networks
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT KINNEK, YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience managing pay-per-click accounts spending $10,000+/mo.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or advertising
- Expertise in Bing Ads Editor, Google AdWords Editor and Google Analytics – Google Advertising Professional Certification preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Ability and desire to work with an engineering and data team to build in-house tools for measuring and managing our advertising spend
Kinnek is the first large-scale online marketplace for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), which allows places ranging from restaurants to microbreweries and bakeries to wineries to easily buy the equipment and supplies they need to open and operate. We’re replacing paper invoicing and calling down trade directories with a seamless quoting process and direct connection to suppliers selling the right products at the best prices. And we offer suppliers an evolving set of tools to easily communicate with and win new business. Combined, we're bringing business purchasing into the digital age. We’ve proven that there is a huge market and demand for our product, and we’re now iterating and scaling to become THE place where businesses manage their purchasing and supplier relationships.