VISANOW is an award winning tech company, globally impacting the immigration process. Our patented online platform paves the way for individuals to streamline immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications, and allows organizations to hire talent from around the world with ease and transparency.
VISANOW offers a fun, fast-paced work environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers. Are you seeking a rewarding position that impacts lives daily? Read on.
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will join a growing Accounting and Finance department and serve as the key stakeholder for credit and collection activities. The Collections Specialist will work closely with our Director of Client Relationships and allow our sales team to focus on bringing in new and maintaining existing business.
- Maintaining, and ensuring compliance with the credit and collections policy
- Collecting receivables from B2B customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Forecasting and reporting on cash receipts using Peachtree
- Monitoring delinquent accounts and referring them to collections agencies as needed
- Completing ad-hoc reporting requests and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B credit and collections experience
- Experience creating and monitoring aging reports in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively
- Knowledge of Peachtree is preferred
Benefits of working here:
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE dental and vision for employees, and a company matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options granted to all employees after one year of service
- Fun social and community service events planned by our employee-led committees
- Strong partnerships with Built In Chicago and the ITA (Illinois Technical Association) which provide sweet perks for our employees
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
- Tax-free public transportation for all you commuters
- Amazing new location in the Loop
- Free Snacks, coffee, and in-office happy hours!
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Awarded the Moxie for Best Service Provider
VISANOW is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VISANOW is a full-service immigration service provider integrating the best of both people and technology. We provide a fully transparent and simple way to handle immigration and visa cases from start to finish. We have extensive experience helping individuals and employers navigate everything from work visas and permits to permanent residency. We want to reduce the stress associated with completing the process so that you can get on with living your life.