We are looking for help in Accounting to relieve the Controller from the routine bookkeeping and monthly bank reconciliation activities, and to help document the routine accounting processes and support weekly check run activities.
- Handle the routine bookkeeping activities
- Bring the current quarter up to date
- Work backward to review and reclassify historical data
- Reconcile the monthly bank and credit card statement
- Enter bills timely so that the check run is properly and timely processed at the weekly basis
- Build the fixed asset schedule with the monthly depreciation plan
- Develop a deep understanding of the accounting system and process, document the understanding in files and flowchart, and make recommendations for process improvement
- Support ad hoc project as needed
- No work experience required
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Experience in MS Excel is a plus
- Must be coachable, detail oriented, and have good listening and communication skills
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Trustlook is a global leader in nextgeneration mobile security solutions. Trustlook security industry veterans are pioneering the first APT (advanced persistent threat) mobile security solution in order to detect and address zeroday vulnerabilities and advanced malware.