Consider yourself a ROCKSTAR? Have you ever worked for a start-up? Boston Logic is not starting a band however; we are rocking in the Real Estate Vertical.
We are seeking dynamic and passionate Account Managers to develop and cultivate relationships for a subset of our clients. The key focus of this role will be communicating with existing clients and identifying upsell opportunities within your client list. An average day in this role includes communicating with clients and internal staff including the president of the company David Friedman.
What you’ll do:
· Develop and nurture relationships with clients through proactive and regular communications
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs
· Assist with high severity request or issue escalations as needed
· Strive to consistently meet and exceed individual and team monthly quotas
· Identify/drive growth opportunities via valued relationships and through the upsell of new products, features and services.
· Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company’s products and solutions.
What you must have:
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· 3+ years of accomplished sales and customer service experience required; prior B2B sales is a plus
· Ability to identify upsell opportunities
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
· Knowledge of information technologies best practices
· Experience in online marketing including search engine, pay per click, and/or email marketing is required.
· Experience with the real estate brokerage vertical also helpful.
Characteristics that will make you successful at Boston Logic:
· Smart, driven, and accountable
· Self motivated individual with a drive to be part and build a great company
· Startup experience
· Results oriented: your success and ours will ultimately be measured by the numbers
· A ‘test, measure, optimize’ outlook on your work
· Self-starter: needs little “hand-holding” after ramp-up
· Highly organized, able to multi-task
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Curious, creative thinker
· Team player: able to work effectively alongside Design, Development and Marketing Team members.
· Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately: good news fast, bad news faster
· Experience in Real Estate is also helpful
Benefits to working at Boston Logic:
· Competitive salary based upon experience
· Paid holidays, vacation, and personal / sick time
· Health, Disability, and Life Insurance
· Fun, energetic, start-up environment
· Company parties and outings
· Friday company breakfasts
· Monthly pub nights
· Free beer!
· Organic fruit delivered to the office for employees weekly
· Foosball table
· Bragging rights!
About Boston Logic
Boston Logic is an online marketing and technology firm focused on the real estate industry. We provide software, online marketing, and design services to real estate companies, helping them market their listings and services, hire new agents, and operate their businesses.