With over 5,000 organizations in 20 countries and over 7 million attendees experiencing events around the world using EventMobi technologies, we have revolutionized the live event industry in less than 5 years with our mobile event app platform. But we are not done yet, as we continue to innovate, introduce new products and move to new markets we need your help to expand our fast growing client base. We have been doubling growth for the past 4 years with an absolutely solid and dedicated team that utilizes state of the art sales and marketing tools. So join us and experience what it’s like to work in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Canada, offering one of the best event technology platforms to event and marketing professionals across industry sectors around the world.
** Cover letters are not necessary unless you have something specific about the position to highlight!
You Will Be Required to:
As an Account Manager you will be engaging with an incredible array of executives, marketers and event professionals around the world via email, social media, phone and video conferencing. Your main objective is to introduce and educate potential clients on the benefits of EventMobi and how it enhances the event experience. In the morning you might be calling a local association chapter president, in the afternoon doing an online demo to a C-Level executive from a Fortune 500 company.
You will also be instrumental in executing marketing campaigns and keeping the CRM data as accurate as possible. Following up with inbound leads, making contacts with outbound leads, exhibiting at events around the world, conducting webinars, and traveling to meet clients in person are all an integrated approach to sales at EventMobi. You should be able to understand clients’ specific needs and build a genuine and strong relationship with clients setting up a natural path to renew in the near future.
** You understand different stages of a sales funnel, conversion rates, lead qualification, and scoring process.
Supporting hundreds of big name companies like Dell, Nestle and TD Bank as well as small/Medium size companies and associations, EventMobi strives to bring mobile app technology to every corner of the event industry. Instead of using brute force sales tactics, we close deals by showing our clients the value of EventMobi and how they can enhance their event experience instead of resorting to harsh sales tactics. This is what sets EventMobi apart and reinforces the fact that we are more than an event technology company acting as a partner in our clients’ success helping marketers and event planners execute better events.
- Have at least 2 years prior marketing, sales, or account management experience
- Have previous experience in Hospitality or Event Industry is a big plus
- Be Experienced with CRM and Marketing Automation Software
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Be empathetic and truly care about helping and solving others problems
- Love technology and be very web-savvy. You have a smartphone and are active on social media
- Be detailed-oriented while keeping the big picture in mind
- Be a team player willing to learn and contribute in an open-office environment
- Be comfortable doing online demos and webinars.
What you will get From EventMobi:
- An experience of a life-time working with a smart and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- An environment that is both fast-paced and fun. A completely transparent, open, and collaborative culture.
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, health benefit coverage, company retreats (previous years we hit Costa Rica and Iceland)
- Commitment to healthy employee life style, weekly boot-camps along with a stationary-bike & a treadmill hooked-up to stand-up desks at the office ! Who says staying fit is hard
- A beautiful open brick & beam office in downtown Toronto with lots of different rooms to hangout.
- Free breakfast, discounted lunch program and ‘healthy’ snacks with random yogurt days, juice days, fruit & veggie days, bagel days but we also love our cake and ice-cream days!
- Fancy espresso machines, Ping Pong table, Xbox and Kinect when you have too much energy and a nap-room when you are tired.
- The ability to try new things, fail and learn, and be as creative you can be. But most importantly EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
EventMobi makes it easy for planners to create custom registration and event apps for meetings, conferences and events. Fully integrated in the event app, attendees can send messages to each other, create their own schedules, vote on live polls, download presentation slides & more!