What we’re looking for: We are seeking a versatile, proactive Account Manager who has experienced success in managing client relationships, leading multiple projects, and performing data analysis. This individual is looking for a new challenge in the Experiential Marketing industry, for a growing, privately-owned company where they can make a direct impact.
- Enjoys new challenges and the opportunity to have ownership of client deliverables.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, managing multiple projects and priorities
- Genuine interest in marketing data services, technology, and reporting.
- Client-focused, problem-solver and proactive self-starter.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the entire client project delivery process, from pre-sales to post-implementation analysis.
- Work with Senior Account Manager and Business Development team to verify and document internally the client project scope, goals, deliverables and timelines.
- Lead external (client) and internal cross-functional team project kick-off, implementation planning and status meetings.
- Work closely with clients to manage achievement of program objectives, documenting program scope, survey and data transfer requirements, providing product or process recommendations and enforcing timelines where needed.
- Work cross-functionally with Production and Business Intelligence teams to schedule projects and provide specifications to ensure solutions are provided on time, accurately and within budget.
- Assign any project-related tasks and deadlines to Account Coordinators in order to accomplish project-related deliverables.
- Use a mix of industry-leading tools such as Salesforce.com, Basecamp, JIRA and proprietary tools to manage client projects.
- Identify and escalate new business development opportunity or program enhancements to Senior Account Manager.
- Analyze data to find trends, make recommendations, and identify key insights. Leads post-event recap and recommendation meetings with the client.
- Manage and/or escalate implementation issues as needed.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with clients, identifying opportunities to add value and increase insights.
- Participates in Product Development process as needed to bring forward new product-related client requests or features.
- Execute Client Satisfaction Surveys post-project completion.
- Travel to attend client events and meetings as needed.
- Perform rotating client support role once a quarter for first year, which requires answering client calls during technical support hours (including weekends) for an opportunity to earn additional compensation and gain product experience.
- Coach and manage direct report(s).
You must have:
- At least 3 years of account management experience, preferably in digital or technology-driven marketing services.
- Proven project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong data management, analysis, and reporting experience.
- Strong internal and external communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Our Core Values:
- Change: Continuous reinvention.
- Passion: Never give up, never give in.
- Discipline: You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, eshots is the leading event intelligence platform in the experiential marketing industry. We help our clients set and benchmark event strategies, maximize consumer lead capture and track/convert those leads into sales.