At PostBeyond, our Social Advocacy platform helps employees have instance access to high quality approved social content. From tweets to blogs, to articles and beyond — critical updates appearing directly in the feed. Just a tap away, posting to any network while on the go, and in the matter of seconds right from the phones they are already using.
We are looking for a National Account Executive to join our Sales team in Toronto. If you are entrepreneurial and have a flare for selling Enterprise Software, relationship building, a keen understanding of the Marketing and Technology industry, helping customers, and knack for closing deals then you’ll thrive with us we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive you will inspire future customers to set the strategy for how Social Advance positively impacts business growth and success. Team members leverage their entrepreneurial drive to target, teach, educate, and influence potential customers to embrace the PostBeyond Employee Advocacy Platform. If you are creative, pacesetter and a proven closer you’ll fit right in!
AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL:
- understand the competitive landscape and customer needs
- provide support for marketing activities and events
- maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- understand and explain the benefits of PostBeyond platform
- manage complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, YOU:
- have 5+ years of experience in business application sales, preferably within a SaaS environment
- are a hunter with a keen passion for sales
- a background in Marketing industry is preferred but not necessary
- have a consistent track record of exceeding your quota and revenue goals
- have demonstrated experience and comfort selling to the c-suite
- are a self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
At PostBeyond, we’re dedicated to solving problems in communications. Ivan Tsarynny (co-founder), coming from a background at Dale Carnegie and various training and communications companies, always thought that employees are a company’s most valuable assets. This is why he started an employee engagement & advocacy software company. Employees add to the bottom line in various ways, and frankly, they ARE the company. Now what if you empowered these employees on social media, considering that collectively they have a much wider reach than any brand channel? This passion for people and business communications turned into a software company with dozens of clients and thousands of users. PostBeyond’s platform enables employees and partners to post approved brand content to their personal networks in an efficient, consistent, and measurable way.