About the Gig:
- You will be responsible for owning a territory of higher education institutions (universities and colleges) across North America
- You will be a Top Hat brand ambassador and business development executive within your territory
- You will grow the campus user base through lead generation, referrals, and establishing/maintaining relationships through the schools
- You will educate professors on how Top Hat is revolutionizing the world of education and show the value of using our platform in their classrooms
- You will run demonstrations of Top Hat via sharing software and in-person (travelling on campus across North America)
- You are highly motivated, energetic and have unparalleled interpersonal and communication skills
- You have previous cold-calling experience in an outbound sales environment (or are incredibly eager to learn!)
- You are detail-oriented and a self-starter
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience
- You will also manage special projects for the executive team as required
About Top Hat:
Top Hat is a high growth education technology company; we provide tools to make teaching more interactive, fun and engaging. Top Hat helps professors make every lecture count by transforming mobile devices into powerful classroom engagement tools.
We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us.
The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:
- Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart, highly motivated & stoked to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education.
- We offer breakfast and catered lunch every day!
- We are conveniently located right by College & Yonge and we can help subsidize your metro pass.
- Weekly contests for great prizes such as: tickets to sporting events, Ipads, shopping sprees, cash incentives, trips to the Caribbean etc.
- We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named #1 of the Top 50 Companies to Watch by Deloitte Consulting!)
- Our dress code is casual and we hope you’ll get behind our Top Hat traditions of Plaid Tuesdays and Tip Top Fridays!