Our team is growing and we need people like you to help us build the next version of our flagship product. You will play a critical role leading the core product design and build. You will work work with our product design team on architecture and technical designs and build the front-end GUI and interactions for our flagship web based product. You will also influence user experience refinements, propose alternative technical designs and help solve complex business problems.
10SCAPE follows a fast paced agile approach and provides team members autonomy to work independently as well as collaboratively. As the team’s senior engineer you will be pivotal in helping us optimize features vs. schedule by find resourceful ways to deliver to deadlines.
Role / Responsibilities
- Develop detailed high quality software specifications
- Develop as per technical architecture, design specifications, best practices, coding standards and frameworks
- Develop complex and highly interactive web based GUI
- Develop with technologies such as HTML/CSS/JS using frameworks such as Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Write new code and maintain existing/re-usable code
- Write and run automated test scripts to ensure high quality of work
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Integrate with server side API over HTTP and JSON
- Work with GIT to facilitate code deployments and releases
- Ship working code by automating build releases that align with sprint and release iterations
Work Experience & Skills
- Post-graduate degree in computer Science/software engineering or a related field
- 0 to 3 years of relevant front-end programming experience
- Experience building rich and complex UI for the web based on HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with integrating web based UI with server side data services over HTTP and JSON
- Experience writing testable code using unit tests and mock frameworks
- Experience working with GIT and applying concepts such as rebasing, squashing and PRs
- Evidence of your passion for building great software
Nice to Have
- Experience with a CSS framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with a build automation using tools such as Teamcity or Bamboo
- Demonstrate a track record of shipping software
The Pay and Perks
As an early hire you will benefit from an extremely attractive package consisting of equity, a competitive salary and benefits. Owning the outcome of our flagship product will also provide you unique and deep insights into cybersecurity, network management and the IT risk management business domain.
About 10SCAPE, INC
We are changing the way cybersecurity risk will be managed globally.10SCAPE’s mission is to help organizations stay ahead of cyber-attackers and malicious insiders. Our software platform will identify un-protected data and calculate the risk of financial loss.Join us and be a part of disrupting the cybersecurity and cyber insurance industries. If you'd like to find out more about us, or our current software, please visit our website or reach out to us.